Tuesday, May 11, 2010

God Bless the Internet!

Oh my word! I cannot believe how the internet saved my butt tonight!

If you follow my tweets you probably read that we bought a new dining room set last week. It was delivered last Tuesday.

Tonight we had a delish dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, & artichokes. Yum. But, I digress. Dinner was server on paper plates because my dishwasher was full and had not been run this morning (boo!).

Guess what?

Paper plates + hot food = big huge ugly white heat stains on wood!

How did I not know this?

Lucky for us though, whenever we don't know how to do something or what to do about something we Google it! And tonight, Google had the answer!

If you ever find yourself in such a situation...here is what to do. 

And, believe me, it really works :)



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! I have a couple of white heat stains on my coffee table and I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it turns out for you...a couple of my spots needed 2 "applications" but after that the spots are definitely gone!
    Hope it fixes your spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, lol - but glad you were able to save your new table!

    ReplyDelete